Dubsky, Eoin - eoin
Excellent work Bernard!
I really like what you've done...
How to authenticate remotely?
If you have registered to some YACS or Drupal web site, you can reuse credentials at other servers instead of creating user profiles everywhere.
Usability and the 'reply' links in Forum
I get this error -- 'You are not allowed to edit comments' -- when I try to reply to a comment. Why?
Possible alternatives to 'Drop a comment' and 'Blog & Trackback' links texts
It's superficial, I know...
Nearby locations SQL magic
Here's an SQL statement which I use in my WordPress plugin to list nearby locations, ordered by geographic proximity... Should be easy to port, no?
This page, including images and attached files, has been sent as a single multipart e-mail message
This page has been posted by e-mail!
To answer a recent request from Eoin, we are currently adding mail handlers to YACS. As you can see, YACS is now able to process inbound plain text messages.
Is there a way to post content by email?
Almost all pages under review
Don't be surprised by the number of [new] and
- Un overlay ? c'est quoi ? Comment on s'en sert ? - (popular) , in Les différents outils de création de contenu
- Mentions légales - (popular) , in Global pages
- Yacs s'adapte au RGPD - (popular) , in Le blog de yacs
- Attention à la migration d'Apache - (popular) , in Le blog de yacs
- Un site en libre-service - (popular) , in Gadget Boxes
- Un modèle simple - (popular) , in Gadget Boxes
- Et bien plus… - (popular) , in Gadget Boxes
Queries ending up on the front page?
Started by eoin on Apr. 9 2004 at 10:17 am GMT
I like the way in YACS people who submit a query can keep track of it, however I find that these queries are also publicly accessible on the front page.
I've upgraded, I love it, but I've got some questions
Started by eoin on Mar. 9 2004 at 07:15 pm GMT